How to Apply
There are approximately 15 spaces available in the 2023-2024 Mentoring Program. Participants are selected based on the quality and thoroughness of their application package, their interview and their department’s ability to grant release time from work. Once selected, program participants must remain on regular work status and in good standing with their department.
Please be sure to review our About the Program page before applying.
Applicants must complete the online form to apply by June 25, 2023.
Prior to filling out the form, you may wish to type your responses to the following questions so you can copy/paste your answers into the form.
- What are your career goals within Housing & Hospitality?
- How do you think the Mentoring Program can help you reach your goals?
- What are your best personal and professional qualities?
- What skills do you want to improve on?
- Describe what you have done to improve your skills, including school, training, professional associations, volunteer work, community service or other activities.
- How will your joining this program make you a better team member in H&H?
You may also want to have an updated copy of your résumé ready to upload.
Questions or Need Assistance?
If you have any questions about the H&H Mentoring Program before you submit your application or need assistance in completing the form, please contact Carol Huang, Program Director, at mentoring [at] ha.ucla.edu or (310) 206-1974.